What is Vertical Photography?
Vertical Photographs are from the bottom of our aircraft looking straight down (similar to google earth’s perspective) except with much greater detail.
Vertical photographs prove to be a great resource tool:
- Vertical aerial photographs provide a current pictorial view of the area that no map can equal.
- A vertical aerial photograph can provide day to day comparison of selected areas, permitting evaluation to be made of various activities taking place in the area.
- Vegetation and natural resource monitoring such as shorelines.
- Construction Boundaries and phase monitoring.
- Can be used in conjunction with Orth mapping, survey & topo mapping, and elevation mapping.
Contact us today for more info